Search This Blog

Friday 26 June 2020

Apostle Joshua Selman's 40th Birthday Sermon | Digitalk World

Download Three Most Important Things Koinonia with Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak

Apostle Joshua Selman Nimmak is an African from Nigeria, an anointed minister and revelational teacher of the Word of God who has encountered
apostles from the new testament like Apostle Paul and even Jesus Christ in the course of deep search and an insatiable search for the truth and knowledge of more of God.
He is the founder of Eternity Network International, a ministry he started in March 2011. Born on June 25th 1980, he is also the host of KOINONIA, a weekly programme organised by the Eternity Network International (ENI) where people come to experience WORSHIP, WORD, MIRACLES AND LOVE, experience true intimacy with the Holy Spirit and learn to be with Him, be like Him and represent Him.
Eternity Network International is located at P.O Box 55 Samaru, Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria.
Joshua Selman started out with his campus friends, they ministered to fellow students and at different programs they were privileged to preach. Though they were not so rich, they refused to let poverty get the best of them.
He started as a minister in campus and transformed lives through the anointed mantle given to him by God in his school days. After school, he had a call to become a full-time minister and apostle, carrying the apostolic grace from God.
Apostle Joshua Selman has encountered personal revelations from studying and research. He’s a graduate of Ahmadu Bello University. Whiles in school, he was used by God to save lives, heal the sick and work prophetically in miracles and prayers.
Joshua Selman’s unbeliever desire for the Holy Spirit is divinely strange. His Life and Ministry is quite strange that He personally has no social media accounts but is currently the most trending Apostle in our days. When Apostle is typed on Google his name appears first. On that note, it is not to discredit the men of God who have social media accounts but reveal the dealings of God in the life of the Man of God. God has a way of lifting all me, in Joshua Selman’s case, it is absolutely strange… His messages are most sought after these days.
Source: SBIC CONNECT & BELIEVERS PORTAL.

I personally love him so much as a Beloved Father, His messages have transformed my life and passion for Spiritual things, my zeal for God has ignited more as result of His teachings about the Holy Spirit through which, I’ve learnt how to fellowship, partner and have Intimacy with the Holy Spirit. In fact, APOSTLE JOSHUA SELMAN is a Revival by Himself and a blessing to our generation

Below is the YouTube link for His 40th Birthday Sermon.


Also get the Audio




You can also Download all Koinonia messages from:

At DIGITALK WORLD, We Celebrate you Greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can Kindly Leave a Comment Below if you've been Blessed.
We Honour and Celebrate you greatly.

There are Two Kinds of People who read posts on Digitalk World.
Those who are saved and those who are about to be. Which one are you?

if About to be: Repeat This Below:

LORD Jesus, Have Mercy on me
I Confess I am a Sinner
Forgive my sins.
come into my heart.
Be My Lord And Saviour
Wash me by your Blood.
Make me white as Snow
I believe you died For me,
I believe you were buried and
You resurrected so I can live a victorious Life.
Thank You for saving me.
I'm free Eternally in your precious Name (Amen)

If you've Said This words, i will like you to know JESUS Dwells in You.



Do you Desire The Baptism of The Spirit (Luke 11:9-13,Mark 16:17) Say This too:

Lord Jesus, I thank You for the most exciting
gift of all—the gift of salvation. Jesus, You
promised another gift, the gift of the Holy
Spirit. So I ask You, Father, to baptize me
with the Holy Spirit right now, exactly as you
did your disciples on the Day of Pentecost.
Thank You, Jesus!

Start Praising Him and be lost in his Love as you Experience His Overflow.
Father, I love You; I praise You; I worship You; I
love You with all of my heart.

ONE, TWO, THREE. NOW! Receive it!!!

Once you have received the
gift of the Holy Spirit, you can pray in tongues
anytime you want.